3CX’s easy to use video conferencing solution, 3CX WebMeeting, will enable businesses to save time and money by hosting virtual meetings, whilst enjoying the benefits of face-to-face communication. Web conferences can easily be launched through the 3CXPhone client with a few mouse-clicks. 3CX WebMeeting can be used for a wide variety of everyday communication needs to boost productivity and efficiency- for example:
Hassle Free Web Conferencing with WebRTC
3CX WebMeeting harnesses Google’s revolutionary WebRTC technology, which enables video and voice communications to take place through the internet browser, meaning that participants will be able to seamlessly join meetings without the need to download any additional software or plug-ins.
Easy Setup with 3CXPhone Client
Holding webinars or video conferences can be a stressful experience, especially when the user faces technical difficulties even just setting up the call. With 3CX WebMeeting, all 3CXPhone users can launch a video conference in a few simple steps:
Delivered Integrated with 3CX Phone System
By being fully integrated with 3CX Phone System, 3CX customers can easily enjoy the web conferencing feature without installing additional server hardware or requiring additional bandwidth. Whilst meeting set up and configuration takes place locally, the actual meeting is streamed via our data centres, saving you the need for additional bandwidth.
Recent new functionalities that have been added:
- Ability to record online meetings and download them as mp4.
- Remote Control Windows computers.
- Significant video quality and bandwidth optimization enhancements.
- Ability to survey meeting participants.
- Hand over meeting control to another participant.
- Anonymize participants.
- Meeting Location selection: Select optimal MCU for better video quality.
Additionally, 3CX WebMeeting is now available independent of 3CX Phone System. Three editions are available:
- 3CX WebMeeting – Stand-alone version. Meetings are organized from a web portal
- 3CX WebMeeting for 3CX Phone System – Integrated with 3CX Phone System, meetings are organized from 3CXPhone.
- 3CX WebMeeting Server – On premise edition of 3CX WebMeeting.
Call Clarity Technologies Group, LLC at 800-354-4160 or use your Chrome, Firefox, or Opera Browser with a microphone and speakers and go to https://pbx.clarityscg.net:5001/callus/779406 to call Clarity Technologies Group, LLC via WebRTC today !